"I am fascinated by the potential of human consciousness and relationship and endeavour to be accepting, honest and fully present."
- Experienced Practitioner with Humanistic approach.
- BACP Accreditation – working within Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions (2016).
- Dependable, Empathic, Intuitive.
- Listens with openness and acceptance and meets you just where you are in your experiencing.
- Creating a safe space for managing and overcoming distress and for open, honest reflection.
- Facilitates your deepening awareness in an atmosphere of support and understanding.
- Helping you to make the shifts and changes needed to live more fully, freely and contentedly.
- Contact: Face to face
- Fees: On application
- Availability: Monday to Friday
How do I overcome the death of my mother? - Kristine Sampson
How can I stop people bullying me? - Kristine Sampson
How do I know if I need counselling? - Kristine Sampson
Why are friends important? - Kristine Sampson
When should I call it quits on my relationship? - Kristine Sampson
When do I know if I'm good enough? - Kristine Sampson
When is it OK to say no? - Kristine Sampson
Who is the best person to talk to about my problems? - Kristine Sampson
Who should I speak to if I want to self harm? - Kristine Sampson